Mexican agencies commission payments
Dear Travel Agent:
Thanks to your support, coordination and cooperation, we are pleased to announce that Grupo Posadas is making it possible to receive your commission payments through a bank transfer.
This new payment method brings huge benefits because payments will be made faster and we will also avoid the risk that the check is lost or delayed en route to its destination.
If your agency is still not registered in the Payment Program, please send an email to email@example.com to provide the necessary documentation, which is detailed in the following Transfer Format
It is important to remember:
- Commission payments can only be made to legal persons
- The payment is monthly
- The minimum amount to pay a commission is $100.00 pesos. If this minimum is not reached by the end of the payment period, the balance will roll over into the next month.
- If you are registered to receive payments via bank transfer, the payment will be made in the middle of the month following the date that the booking checked out. You can identify your deposit with its individual RFC
- Commissions claims from previous years do not apply, so it is important to only make claims for payments from the current year
- If you are not registered with Grupo Posadas, or there was a change of name, address or any other information, it is necessary to fill out the following "Agency Registration & Update" form
For any claim for commission, please contact our Customer Service Department:
Phone: (888) 679-3748
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Commissions Department Grupo Posadas