Join us and help take care of our planet
You are our main concern, so we want to protect the planet you live in
At our hotels, we're committed to environmental protection and water conservation. We've promised to take real action both internally, at each one of our hotels, and together with our guests. We invite them to actively participate and work with us to protect the world we live in.
Environment/ Reduction of contaminants such as detergents Sheets
If you would like us to change your sheets each day during your stay, please place the card found in your room on the bed on top of your pillow, to let us know your preference. If not, you've chosen to be part of our commitment to protect the environment. Towels
If you would like to reuse your towels during your stay, please place them on the towel rack. If not, please place the towels in the bathtub and put the card found in your room on top of them. By reusing your towels, you're part of our great commitment to help care for the environment.
Protect our water. Conserve it.We'd like to tell you about how Grupo Posadas hotels are conserving and protecting water for ourselves and for our children.
- We only run washing machines and dishwashers that are fully loaded.
- We check toilet, shower and faucet plumbing, machinery and flow meters every two months.
- Early morning irrigation to prevent evaporation.
- By using of desalination plants, beach hotels are able to treat sea water for use in guest rooms, common areas, service areas, etc.
- Toilet adaptors, urinals, low-flow faucets and showers.
- A water recirculation system keeps water in the pipes constantly hot, minimizing the time it takes for hot water to come out of the faucets.
- Washing patios, common areas and kitchens with a hose is prohibited.
Water we waste will never come back. Useful tips for conserving water:
- Turn off the faucet while you shave or brush your teeth.
- Don't shave or brush your teeth in the shower.
- Fill the washing machine and/or dishwasher to capacity every time you use it.
- Water gardens in the early morning or evening to prevent water evaporation.
- Maintain faucets in good condition and repair leaks.
- Turn off the shower while lathering.
- Reduce bathing time to five minutes.
- Install water-saving faucets or devices.
- Use a bucket when washing your car to avoid wasting water. -When waiting for your shower to warm up, collect the cold water in a bucket and use it for watering plants or cleaning.
- Wash utensils in a water-filled tray and not under the tap.
- Don't use a hose to clean sidewalks or patios.